Mini Granola Lemon Tarts
Enjoy a zesty twist with our Mini Granola Lemon Tarts! Sunbelt® Bakery Lemon Meringue Chewy Granola Bars* are recreated as tarts with a delicious, lemony cream cheese mixture! Topped off with fresh raspberries, everyone will enjoy the refreshing taste at a cookout, summer birthday party or a summer brunch with friends and family.
1 carton Sunbelt® Bakery Lemon Meringue Chewy Granola Bars
2 tbsp. brown sugar
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1 package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 lemon, zested and juiced
1 cup whipped topping, softened
1 carton fresh raspberries
Mini Muffin Pan
- In a blender, pulse granola bars, brown sugar and melted butter until fine.
- Spoon one tablespoon of mixture into mini muffin tin pan. Press firmly with spoon or fingers.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice together. Fold in whipped topping.
- Using a pastry bag, squeeze cream cheese mixture onto the crust of each granola tart.
- Put in the freezer for at least one hour.
- Garnish with lemon zest and raspberries.
*Sunbelt Bakery Lemon Meringue Chewy Granola Bars are seasonal and available for a limited time only.