Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream Cake
Ring in the holiday season with a cool Peppermint Crunch Ice Cream Cake! Sunbelt® Bakery Peppermint Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are the perfect base to this yummy wintery treat. Our granola bars are blended to make a tasty crust and layered with a delicious vanilla and candy cane mixture, creating the ultimate dessert for any holiday party. Add a few more peppermint crumbles and enjoy! Everyone will love this scrumptious dessert with a warm cup of coffee by the fire.
1 carton Sunbelt® Bakery Peppermint Chocolate Chip Seasonal Chewy Granola Bars
½ cup flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
6 Tbsp. butter, melted
3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
6 candy canes, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add granola bars to a food processor and finely crumble.
- Add flour, brown sugar and melted butter. Pulse to combine.
- Spread granola onto parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Press half of the granola into a parchment-lined 8x8 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the softened ice cream and crushed candy canes. Spread ice cream over granola. Top with remaining granola and gently press to form the top crust.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 4 hours until serving.
*Sunbelt Bakery Peppermint Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars are seasonal and available for a limited time only.