Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Sunbelt® Bakery Pumpkin Spice Chewy Granola Bars make the perfect delectable crust for this tasty cheesecake. Mixed with pumpkin puree and instant cheesecake mix, you can have this dessert in a matter of minutes for a weekend party or night in with the family.
1 carton Sunbelt® Bakery Pumpkin Spice Chewy Granola Bars
6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 box instant cheesecake mix
1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin puree
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a blender, pulse together the chewy granola bars, butter, sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Press onto bottom and up the side of prepared pan.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Follow the directions on the instant cheesecake mix box and combine with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Combine well and pour into prepared pan.
- Place in fridge and let stand for up to 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Serve immediately.
*Sunbelt Bakery Pumpkin Spice Chewy Granola Bars are seasonal and available for a limited time only.