Gingerbread Oatmeal-Granola Cups
Enjoy the spicy taste of gingerbread this holiday season with our easy Gingerbread Oatmeal-Granola Cups. Sunbelt® Bakery Gingerbread Chewy Granola Bars are recreated as oatmeal-granola cups making for a quick breakfast or anytime snack. The flavors of ginger, molasses and vanilla make these pastries perfect for anyone to enjoy this Christmas season. Make for Christmas morning breakfast and start a new tradition with the kids!
1 carton Sunbelt® Bakery Gingerbread Chewy Granola Bars
2 ¼ cups old-fashioned oats
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups milk
2 large eggs
¼ cup pure maple syrup
2 Tbsp. molasses
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp. salt
1 tsp. ginger
½ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. cloves
¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Line a 12-muffin tin with muffin paper liners.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oats to each muffin cup.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, maple syrup, molasses and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine baking powder, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
- Pour into the wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Fill each muffin cup with batter, almost to the top.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 24-26 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in the pan and gently remove to a cooling wire rack.
- Serve warm.
Serve warm muffins with butter for an even better taste! *Sunbelt Bakery Gingerbread Chewy Granola Bars are seasonal and available for a limited time only.