Granola Fruit Tart
Deliciously beautiful, Sunbelt Bakery® Granola Fruit Tart is made with Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars, Greek yogurt and a variety of fresh fruit. Great to take for a brunch side dish with friends or for an easy weekend breakfast with family, this tasty tart is sure to steal the spotlight! Give it a try for a new way to enjoy your favorite granola!
Makes 8 Servings
1 carton of Sunbelt Oats & Honey Chewy Granola Bars, unwrapped
1 cup mixed nuts and seeds (optional)
5 tbsp. butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 cups vanilla or plain Greek yogurt (can also use nondairy yogurt substitute)
Assorted slices or whole fruit for topping
Tart or pie dish
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a food processor, mix 10 chewy granola bars until fine.
- Mix the granola, melted butter, honey and vanilla. Mix in the nuts and seeds if desired.
- Press the mixture into a greased tart pan or pie plate; spread evenly across.
- Bake for 15 minutes; let cool completely.
- Fill the tart with Greek yogurt and smooth evenly across.
- Top with the fruit.
- Serve immediately.