Peanut Butter Chip Bites
Finding a delicious finger food is easier than ever with Sunbelt Bakery® Peanut Butter Chip Chewy Granola Bars. Using simple ingredients like Greek yogurt, hazelnut spread and a variety of fresh fruit, anyone can help make these tasty treats! Great for summer barbecues with friends or for an extra boost of protein, give this quick recipe a try!
Makes 20 Servings
1 carton Sunbelt Bakery® Peanut Butter Chip Chewy Granola Bars
1 carton fresh strawberries
1 carton fresh blueberries
32 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
Hazelnut spread (or other preferred nut butter spread)
- On medium cookie sheet, place parchment paper.
- Unwrap each Peanut Butter Chip Bar and cut in half.
- Once each bar is halved, arrange on parchment paper.
- Begin topping each granola bar with generous spoonfuls of vanilla Greek yogurt or Hazelnut spread.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to let Greek yogurt set.
- Top each bar with your choice of fresh strawberries and/or fresh blueberries.
- Serve Immediately.