Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
Summertime just got a little cooler with Sunbelt Bakery® Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars. Using only vanilla ice cream, give this classic treat a new spin. Try making these for your next cookout or enjoy poolside without the guilt!
Makes 5 Servings
1 carton Sunbelt Bakery® Chocolate Chip Chewy Granola Bars
5 scoops of vanilla ice cream, softened
- Unwrap each Chocolate Chip granola bar
- Place the softened ice cream on top of five granola bars.
- Place an additional granola bar on top, creating a sandwich.
- Using wax paper, carefully wrap each sandwich.
- Place in the freezer for up to 12 hours, or until ice cream is hardened.
- Serve immediately.
Cut each "sandwich" in half for twice the number of servings at your next gathering or for better portion control!